When contacting any agency, group, or organized travel business, never share your personal contact information until you have thoroughly checked out the source. Ensure you talk to others who have used the service and have shared their experiences of traveling through the organization.
- Get reliable references and follow your intuition. Ensure you feel comfortable with the person before you proceed to share any information.
- Always meet in a public place and bring a friend whenever possible. Meeting in a business office is much better than meeting in a coffee shop.
- You may want to check with the Better Business Bureau to see if there are any reports on the company.
- Get references from your friends who have traveled. Check with travel agencies asking for referrals of escort or companion firms.
- Do your due diligence before committing to any agreement or contract.
- You may want to check with your attorney to see if their office has any recommendations for suitable travel companions or escort services.
- Don’t forget to check agencies that specifically arrange companion tours.
Whatever your travel needs are, and no matter where you plan to travel, travel safely, enjoy your trip and have a wonderful time.